Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Dan and Dave

Votes: 35 48.6%
  • Other

Votes: 15 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 28, 2008
Yeah, sometimes things don't have to accomplish something :D. That's the beauty of it.

Tbh that just sounds like you're trying to be clever and profound and failing. Seriously, there must be about 50 of these threads with many more options. It's good that you want to contribute but it would be better if you try and think of something a bit more productive.

I find it slightly worrying that these are all from T11. What about De'vo, Jerry Cestkowski, Bone Ho, Kevin Ho, Jeff McBride?

Sep 20, 2008
i think kevin kick-started most of the teenagers to flourishing. I for one am one of his students. to this day, i still cant do Ragnarok.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Tbh that just sounds like you're trying to be clever and profound and failing. Seriously, there must be about 50 of these threads with many more options. It's good that you want to contribute but it would be better if you try and think of something a bit more productive.

I find it slightly worrying that these are all from T11. What about De'vo, Jerry Cestkowski, Bone Ho, Kevin Ho, Jeff McBride?

He's like twelve years old man, he doesnt know what he's saying.
He'll grow out of this soon enough.

Aug 29, 2008
It would be Cardist. I can't really vote anyone, I love Dan and Dave style but Andrei's material, and Daniel Madison's originality... I dunno, looks a lot like a pointless post to me.

De'Vo would feel bad if he saw his name on a topic called "Best CARDIST"... lol.

And Brad Christian is not a cardist.

Sep 16, 2008
You all lose the best cardist in the universe is God, his method is not underground its way above ground.

Thanks
joe.

I would have voted erdnase.

May 18, 2008
Personally, Daniel Madison. Greatest cardist on earth. I don't know why. Love his magic and his flourishes. HUGE fan.

And yet there is a world outside of Theory11. I also enjoy Bone Ho, Dan and Dave, The Virts, and every other great cardist.

d+M all the way though.

Oct 28, 2007
personally i think Devo sucks, i don't know i just can't stand him his cheesy videos remind me of a bad youtube video, and no he did not revolutionize cardistry in any way.

i know that probably sounded harsh but man i can't stand him.

personally i think Devo sucks, i don't know i just can't stand him his cheesy videos remind me of a bad youtube video, and no he did not revolutionize cardistry in any way.

i know that probably sounded harsh but man i can't stand him.

THen who the **** did. Tudor lmfao. Andrei and richard are pretty much the big dogs in "cardistry" and both of them started at HL. But you are right in some part. Devo didn't do **** for "cardistry". He revolutionized xcm:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results