How to use the "search" function...

Dec 3, 2008
Ok so I'm tired of looking at reposts so I decided to make a thread about the magicial, mystical, (apparently) hard to find "search" button. I spent months in the deep wilderness of Theory 11.com waiting for the search button to reveal it self to me. I encontured many wild beasts but I finally found it and discovered how to use it.

Step One: Go to the forums.theory11.com
Step Two: Ontop of the page, directly below the "media" button, there is a button that says "search"
Step Three: Click that button ^
Step Four: A little typing field will open, type what ever you want to look for in it (i.e. "favorite deck" or "banana - bottle penatration")
Step Five: Click the "Go" button on the right of the typing field.

I do hope that these steps help,
-Ben Jackson

p.s. I am currently writing a book on my adventures in the Great T11 Forum Jungle. Look for it on Theory 11.

p.s.s. If this post is a repeat, I will feel very stupid, but I used my method of using the "search" button so that should not be a problem.

p.s.s.s. Putting quotes everytime I write the name of a button isn't as fun as it seems

Dec 3, 2008
Ok so I realize now that I am, in fact, an idiot (i.e. This thread is a repost). But hopefully this will prove to be helpful to those who are search-button challenged.

-Ben Jackson

i have a somewhat related question:

Ok so let's say i want to talk about the Wire...

Apparently it's against the rules to bump a thread.

The thread i want to talk about hasn't looked at since 2007

Should i create a new thread, or should i post on an old thread.

(i think that the answer is bumping the thread but idk)

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future

Well, if it's about the wire, you don't need to read or bump threads, because you will always get the same info.

May 3, 2008

I'm pretty sure it's okay as long as it adds to the discussion.

Sep 1, 2007
I don't know why, but I'm going to go ahead and believe you.

So, in answer to your question (which needed a question mark, by the way), I'm like the rest of you in regards to my original statement. Make of that what you will.

Everyone in the world assumes that everyone else is even dumber than them.

Why wouldn't we? Take a drive down any street named "Broadway", count how many people are fixing their makeup, on the phone, looking for something on the floor, be sure to catch the guy about to cut you off because the girl that just crossed infront of him has on a short skirt and he wasn't paying any attention to the road, and watch out cause when you get to the set of lights that finaly turns green after a minute thirty, there's a mother with her kid in a stroller and head phones on whose jogging that's about to jump into the middle of traffic. (Not a rant, just observation.

With the blantent stupidity and disregard for anyone other than themselves people constantly display each day :)eek:), it's hard not to feel like you have a leg up on everyone else sometimes. I barely consider myself smarter than anyone, but i'd like to think that I have a little bit more commonsense than most.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results