Saturday Night Contest - The Vintage Dating Game

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Sorry to cut the party short this evening, but we have a winner - you guys were very quick on this one. Either you did some amazing research, or you have jedi powers.

Tonight's winner is hikeeba with his post here. The correct answers were:

Deck A : Wheel Number 1's :: 1887
Deck B : Flying Aces :: 1918
Deck C : Auto Number 1's :: 1901

Some very close guesses by many people tonight - and multiple correct guesses after hikeeba's. Hope everyone had a great time this evening, and congrats once again to our winner. Word.

kardwell146

Elite Member
Dec 12, 2008
Guess Number 1.

Deck A: 1887
DeckB: 1911
Deck C: 1894

Guess Number 2:

Deck A: 1865
Deck B: 1911
Deck C: 1892

Sorry to cut the party short this evening, but we have a winner - you guys were very quick on this one. Either you did some amazing research, or you have jedi powers.

Some very close guesses by many people tonight - and multiple correct guesses after hikeeba's. Hope everyone had a great time this evening, and congrats once again to our winner. Word.

Damn you Baymey! I was just gettin' on a roll! ;)

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future

you could have ended this over an hour ago. oh well, congrats man.

Jul 8, 2008
Congrats man! How did everybody do their research? J/w. I looked at the back designs of each one and google searched them. The first one looked like bicycle wheels so I googled vintage bicycle playing cards, the second looked like an airplane so I just assumed that they put the plane on there after the invention of the airplane because tiw as the new thing and I got the date for that, then I got the date for when the first carriage was brought to America since the cards are printed in America.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results