Rubberbands well-suited for Missing Link?

Sep 2, 2007
I got a pack of ~100 rubberbands a while back from a magic-convention, they're good in the sense that they look like a normally stretched rubberband when being in the "position" for missing link. They are a bit short though, and they're all in vivid colors. I'd prefer the quite standard beige-ish color.

I've bought a couple of packs of bands locally, but none of them cover up "you know what" very well. I got recommended some Alliance Rubber Pale Crepe Gold-bands, but can't really find them for sale anywhere.

Would anyone care to fill me in?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
amazon.com sells a full line of alliance rubber bands. a 1lb box of Pale Crepe Gold-bands is about $4.00+S&H. I've used alliance products, not just for magic, but a lot of other projects. Alliance Bands are great. Here is there product page http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&sea...ts&field-brandtextbin=Alliance Rubber Company

I don't think these are the ones I use. I use the yellow size 19's. Not the gold. I may contact Alliance Rubber and see if I can just get a large bulk size box of the yellow size 19's and see what they say.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results