Doug Hennings and Criss Angel's Vanishing Legs

Sep 1, 2007
Not camera editing this time. However there were some suspicious moments in the way you shifted your weight and in your general body language. I don't doubt this could be a very effective illusion, but you made some very subtle mistakes.

Try this: when practicing the illusion in front of a mirror, keep the knees bent like a cat in order to keep your center of gravity stationary at all times. Watch some Tai Chi and martial arts teachers and how they move. You'll note the way that they seem to glide instead of walk because of the way they keep their knees bent and flexible to so that they can move on an even, fluid keel.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
honestly, this was an improvement from your last videos. Still you take way to long at the beginning with moving the boxes and playing with the sheet. also the lighting could have been a lot better.

Dec 11, 2008
Longisland
you said

"As you all know im moving next week so I did the illusion while moving some boxes."

how would we all know that you are moving

M

Mystifier1

Well its nothing to lie about...and its not the first time I mentioned it. Although none of you have never seen my house and thats becuase I never make videos at my house unless its on the inside. Most of the videos are filmed over my stage partners house.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Not bad but not great. I could barely tell what was going on due to the bad lighting and you took too much time moving things around and whatever. Which was something you could have easily done BEFORE you turned on the camera.

M

Mystifier1

I could have but thats apart of the effect-the moving boxes around. THe lighting im sorry for I did it in the basement last night and had to point a lightl directly at it to make it bright. Thats as bright as it gets without me editing more light into it. Thats just a bare click with music.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Wait so fiddling around with boxes for no reason.. Is apart of the effect? Couldn't there be something else that you can do instead of screwing with boxes?

Sep 1, 2007
I could have but thats apart of the effect-the moving boxes around.

Wouldn't the pacing be better if you only moved the first one, found the sheet, did the illusion, then put the sheet back in the second box and walked off with it?

M

Mystifier1

Yeah it would have, but I didn't think about that at the time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results