Maverick by Lloyd Barnes

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
long time ago i saw a video of lloyds trick emerged and it looked mad. but due to some crediting issues it will not be released. but his trick maverick will be released on mindlapse.net , does anyone know what exactly the effect is?

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Dee, you old chessnut! haha

Guys, keep checking mindlapse.net as more and more information will be added to there as the days go by.

Cheers,

Lloyd

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey Addy,

The teaser should be coming out in the next hour-ish, so watch this space!

As for Emerged, I still wanna put it out there, but as said, crediting must be resolved.

Keep your eyes peeled here!

Lloyd

Sep 2, 2007
Lloyd just sent me an (unfinished) copy of this. AWESOME. I will probably use a mixture of both routines that are taught, both of which are workers.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Lloyd just sent me an (unfinished) copy of this. AWESOME. I will probably use a mixture of both routines that are taught, both of which are workers.

Thanks David!

Allthough I sent this to David for free, I asked him to post an honest review, and to honestly say if he liked it or not.

So thanks for this David.

The TEASER can be found at mindlapse.net now!

Cheers,

Lloyd

Aug 5, 2008
Very rare that an ambitious riser is angle proof. This has greatly piqued my interest, and I will be very much looking forward to it come its release on Thursday.

Great job, LB.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results