What new name will you use in your magic?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I have always used my birth name.I find most stage names silly and Buddy 'aces' isreal was taken.
But friends call me(of their own accord) Dorian Grei.
As in THE PORTRAIT OF DORIAN GREY.For reasons I dont feel like writing.
The more I hear it the more I like it.

I go by many names

My stage name is either Johnny Magic, Amazing John, or John the Magic Man.

But in my real form as a Werewolf my name is Nexus.

Nexus is a very old wolf in human times, who has learned to adapt with humans and use magic to blend in with the human population. I have met many a magic folk such as Merlin, Vergilius Maro, Hecate, Iannes and Mambres, and Faustus.

As I grew along alongside humans, I began to notice that mortals tried to replicate what grand witches and wizards could do. Humans creating ghosts on command, making people vanish, summoning girls, mutilating girls and restoring them. I even saw a magician in egypt chop off the head of a lion and put it back on the beast without harming it. I did a little snooping to see if these mere mortals were actually using magic that surpassed them.

As I snooped about I found that these humans were using trickery with machines, and mirrors. One man fascinated me the most with his knowledge of watch mechanics, I believe his name was Robert Houdin. These humans were labeled magicians. I though to myself and said "I could do that" So I made myself a fake name Buatier Dekolta, I then lived happily until I faked my death in 1903. I have since laid low observing the magic world, and now I am back.

That was just a back story a little more then needed but whatever.

Jul 10, 2008
The Great Niemann

If I were to go professional I think I'd go with The Great Niemann. Inspired by a little history. In the book "Hiding the Elephant" by Jim Steinmeyer he wrote that Kellar used to call Herrman by the name of Niemann, which he thought meant nobody or no one in German, given that Alexander came from the Germanic region. I always try to pay homage to my Opa (grandfather) and my German heritage, therefore I'd like to use The Great Niemann.

The name is also an oxymoron The Great Nobody, if you will, which in my mind creates a character who is great in his abilities, yet still isn't seen as anything special. Think of what an old magician would llok and act like if he were a homeless vagabond. I've always wanted to dress the part and go out during the evening at a public area outdoors and perform the dancing cane. I picture the beautiful picture it would create of someone who appears down on his luck, yet still enjoying the magic of life.

Just some thought I toss around from time to time.

John

Mar 31, 2009
My name is Rob Sparkman, as of now I'll go with that. Maybe down the road it will change. Maybe some thing like Wooden Foot or Red Shoe, I'm kind of a Hobo/Bum that Juggles, does Cigg magic, and card tricks.

i have many names around campus. they include

magic guy

card guy

magic man

crazy mo fo with the card stuff

the taco bell wizard

that arm trick guy

and my personal favorite *given to me by a very nice group of ladies* "That sexy guy with the really fast hands

i get a lot of those too. haha.
----
my full name is Corey Michael Martin.
for a stage name i dropped my last name. and added an S to my middle.
Corey Michaels.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results