Coin Two?

Feb 17, 2009
Bethlehem PA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx8YK9lPWpo I found a video on youtube of Homer Liwag, where he produces three coins and then they vanish one by one. Then he does some crazy routine with chewing gum that I think is from Sanky's wrapped up, not sure though. Im curious to know if this is cointwo. Is this from Kenners Totally Out Of Control? If the link didn't come up go to youtube and search- Homer Liwag coin magic.

Nov 12, 2008
Yes that routine is coin 2... then when he does the gum magic, I believe it is original to Homer Liwag and is not Jay Sankey's wrap it up. Also at the end, that is Chris Kenner's shadow coins which has not been released.

Oct 3, 2007
germany
Coin Two is its own DvD. From what I hear (I dont actually have it), it is really good quality as well. You can get it over at homerliwag.com

Both CoinOne & CoinTwo are phenomenal - they each go into great depth on finesse & handlings and CoinTwo has Chris Kenner's impromptu (un-gaffed) handling included on it - these are well worth twice what HAL charges for them..

get them before they're gone =)

nice collector's item too..

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results