Senior Project

Aug 19, 2008
I am doing my senior project right now. I am going to create a dvd showcasing myself performing magic on the street and the process it takes to build a lifesize balloon sculpture of myself. I need some sites where I can learn how to add special effects to the dvd, like the effects on the Theory11 dvds. Any info. is welcome.

Sep 14, 2007
Do you own Adobe After Effects? I have a feeling they use that software, which is highly expensive and not an easy piece of software to tackle. You'll need special software to do special effects.

Jan 13, 2008
iMovie is pretty decent (the older version, not the newer one--the old one is a free download if you have the newer one, I believe). :)

May 31, 2008
iMovie is pretty decent (the older version, not the newer one--the old one is a free download if you have the newer one, I believe). :)

Yes, iMovie is great. I mean of course it is it was made by Apple! Windows Movie Maker is ok, but it doesn't have very many effects.

If you have a Mac, Final Cut Pro is the best!

If you have a PC then try using Adobe Premier pro, and if you have then Aftereffects is a great tool for doing animation.

Now, learning.

www.lynda.com - one of the best sites i know!!! BEST! Although it costs money it has a biiiiiigggg collection of software!

www.aetuts.com or was is ae.tutsplus.com - both ways you get there! This is free but it only has Aftereffects tutorials.

Hope this helped!

Mikk

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results