You Better Get Ready To Die

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Z-Magic said:
it's like that old T-Shirt you never want to get rid of even though it is torn and frayed lol

No, you need to get rid of the "logo". It's absolute crap. Sorry, but I'm a blunt person. If you want, I can design a few for you for free. Just PM me with an idea of what you'd like it to look like.

As far as the video content goes, I remember seeing a lot of these clips before. In a lot of your videos. I've noticed this in almost every one of the ten or so "reaction compilations" that you post. Why do you reuse the clips? Go out, perform more, and get new ones. Just a suggestion.

May 31, 2008
Same here, the logo isn't that awesome. How do you create logos? I'm thinking of creating my own now.

You create them by magic.

My mom's a graphic designer, and she uses a program called Illustrator, however that program costs more than a deck of Jerry's Nuggets, so that's probably not an option for you. You could use Paint which is a free program when you get a PC. You could also just do a quick search on the good-ole interweb and find a free program.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 8, 2008
Wow

You guys are honestly knocking him for his logo? Seriously?

I dunno, I thought magic was about reactions and connecting with an audience(which you seem to do very well), not a fancy label that only a Criss-Angel wannabe needs to have.

This is sad.

Oct 22, 2008
As far as the video content goes, I remember seeing a lot of these clips before. In a lot of your videos. I've noticed this in almost every one of the ten or so "reaction compilations" that you post. Why do you reuse the clips? Go out, perform more, and get new ones. Just a suggestion.[/QUOTE]

Yes i totally agree with this, no offense man but u reuse these clips way too much. Just go out and fool the pants out of even more people and film it.

-Jake

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Look. I Perform Almost Constantly. The reason I Reuse Clips Is Because I am waiting for myself to create that one perfect video montage. I Perform A LOT! I just don't film it every 10 seconds. I Put These Up So I Can Gage comments to see what works and what doesn't. I Hope You Understand why I Reuse Clips. I Really Appreciate the feed back by the way. :) Thanks Guys and Keep It Coming!

bd

Jun 26, 2008
You guys are honestly knocking him for his logo? Seriously?

If you look and read the posts/responses in this thread, you'll see that not one person only commented on the logo. There is, in every post (excluding the ones responding to MagicLemonBird), a comment on the video.

Even Steven's: "Cool."

not a fancy label that only a Criss-Angel wannabe needs to have.

This is sad.

Says the kid with the all-fancy up-to-do "MAGIC BY SAGE" image.

===

No need to get upset about this, Sage, just pointing out the obvious flaws in your comment.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
If you look and read the posts/responses in this thread, you'll see that not one person only commented on the logo. There is, in every post (excluding the ones responding to MagicLemonBird), a comment on the video.

Even Steven's: "Cool."

Says the kid with the all-fancy up-to-do "MAGIC BY SAGE" image.

===

No need to get upset about this, Sage, just pointing out the obvious flaws in your comment.

He Didn't say You In Particular... Seems a Little Bizarre That you Are So Defensive about It... Hmmm.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
He Didn't say You In Particular... Seems a Little Bizarre That you Are So Defensive about It... Hmmm.

[ partially edited so as to remove anger from the post ]

Use your eyes and read my post, the one that you quoted. Nowhere in there is a defensive, nor personal comment.

I would quit attempting to continue/start an argument with me online. It will get you absolutely nowhere, and will only further my point (which I have made clear to you on several different occasions).

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results