Andthensome DVD Orange Edition

Aug 1, 2008
Anyone who has this & want sell theirs, please pm me with prices. My friend has been searching for this a while now. Thanks. ;)

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Please don't use T11 as a trading/selling ground, that's ebays business.

Who is using it as a EBAY trading ground? A forum member is looking for somthing and I told him where I have seen it. Whooptyfreekindoo get over yourself guy and read the post before you stat commenting. Its not like I would buy it I would rather get the bundle from T11 with the 3 original disk and the new one for 99 bucks.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Who is using it as a EBAY trading ground? A forum member is looking for somthing and I told him where I have seen it. Whooptyfreekindoo get over yourself guy and read the post before you stat commenting. Its not like I would buy it I would rather get the bundle from T11 with the 3 original disk and the new one for 99 bucks.

No, he is saying if anyone is selling it. And T11 states that this is not the place to sell stuff.

Aug 1, 2008
Anyways, $200 is a bit extreme for it.

A fool with lotsa money would buy that. I ain't a d&d fan boy. I'm just helping a friend out. And guys sorry for this thread if this is not meant to be here. As we all know, people who shares the same passion can easily get something they want by helping each other. Ebay doesn't have that. I know there are more guys here who does have what I look for than ebay.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results