Good News - I am so happy...

I am just going to blog to you lot to show you all how happy I am. I need to tell someone. - If not everyone!

Basically some of you may know that I did a Professional Theatre Placement

I got my marks today, which was bad because they should of given me marks on Friday (today is Monday) - And I was getting a bit upset. - However, got them today and got a 13/15!!! - They delayed my marks because I got a separate letter and it says:

Dear Steven,

Thank you very much for making such a positive contribution to your work backstage at The Regent Theatre and Victoria Hall. Martin Lund was very positive and praiseworthy when he and I had a brief chat earlier today.

I wondered if you could let me know how much longer you will be in Stoke, and give me some dates, there is chance for you on a paid basis to allow the youth theatre to see you perform some magic.

There is also an arts festival at a local school in early July and they will be interested in your magic skills too.

Sorry I've taken so long to get back to you, it's been a very hectic term.

I hope you are fine,
With all good wishes,

Jo Blagg
Creative Learn Manager

Not only that, but I shall be on Britain's Got Talent, and working at the Big Top for Glastonbury Festival in the future. I have contacts and will be working towards these in the future! :)

D

Deleted member 2755

That's really cool man! Congratulations! :D

-Doug

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Mad Props Steven!

I'm interested in this Britain's Got Talent. I'll try to watch it - but even then make sure you record the episode and send it to me!

Gustav

On what date you're going to be on Britains got talent?

No specific dates at the moment because they are busy with the current. - Talkthames TV have been in contact with me a few times. I said no to the current show because I am not ready (graduating soon), and they said give them a call when I am up and running. I am hoping I will be ready for the next years one though.

I am just going to blog to you lot to show you all how happy I am. I need to tell someone. - If not everyone!

Basically some of you may know that I did a Professional Theatre Placement

I got my marks today, which was bad because they should of given me marks on Friday (today is Monday) - And I was getting a bit upset. - However, got them today and got a 13/15!!! - They delayed my marks because I got a separate letter and it says:

Not only that, but I shall be on Britain's Got Talent, and working at the Big Top for Glastonbury Festival in the future. I have contacts and will be working towards these in the future! :)

And we're stuck with Simon, :D (jk)
Congragulations man! You've worked hard on it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results