Come Fly with Me! By: Mark Mason

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
Come fly with me... is a very very visual and expensive Coins across routine!

It's from the Magic of Mark Mason, and is an absolute stunning effect.

I bought mine for $243.75, new, and have been playing with it off and on ever since. Not only is it a stunning effect, the gimmicks are genuine, and amazingly well crafted!

DVD Quality: The overall quality of the DVD is good, but not amazing, kind of like 90'sish quality which of course isn't bad but it's not near the quality of T11.
This isn't bad or anything, it's just not the same as you would expect if you bought T11 DVD's.

Teaching: The teaching is very clear, and precise. It's very very easy to do, and the teaching is great... although the teacher isn't as great as he is in live performance/lecture, he still is as good of a teacher just not as funny.

Price: The Price of the product is very steep at about $375.00,it's well worth it if you ask me, you just can't buy this kind of visual coins across anywhere else.
It's worth it if you plan to use it, but if not I would pass on it. In an actual performance situation it's amazing, even for magicians who can swear the coins are actually jumping from one side to the other. If you calculate the man hours put into it, you can see why it's so expensive.

Effect... Three coins visually apparently switch to a different hand.

Worth: Like I said above, It's worth it if you use it, and preform with it, otherwise it's a pass. I am friends with Mark Mason the creator, but I assure you I'm not being bias!

Overall:8/10 because of price purposes!

Sep 1, 2007
Teaching: The teaching is very clear, and precise. It's very very easy to do, and the teaching is great... although the teacher isn't as great as he is in live performance/lecture, he still is as good of a teacher just not as funny.

After going to his lecture, I can agree that he is a very funny guy. He had the whole room going pretty good. He is also top notch when it comes to customer service. There was a magician who already owned this effect but it was an earlier model that didn't "lock". Mark took it and within a few seconds made the prop able to "lock".....free of charge.

This effect is amazing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results