Are Cards Recycleable?

May 31, 2008
Hi I'm just wondering if I can throw cards in the recycling or if I have to throw them in the garbage. I know that they're just cardboard, but they have a lot of ink and finish on them.

This seems like it would have been asked before, but I searched and there was nothing.

Thanks for the soon to come help.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Personally any deck i toss (which i rarely do) goes into the garbage...you could recycle them I suppose...if ur interested...look up the eco bicycle playing cards...these r fully recyclelable! Hope this helps.....~mike~

May 31, 2008
Personally any deck i toss (which i rarely do) goes into the garbage...you could recycle them I suppose...if ur interested...look up the eco bicycle playing cards...these r fully recyclelable! Hope this helps.....~mike~

I've heard of those cards, I used a deck on Earth Day! They don't last very long and the edges are sand-papery.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Well, something most people aren't aware of is that there are these strange people who play games with cards. And when your cards are so bad you can't use them you can actually play games with them, or give it to one of these strange people who do.

-Alex

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Well, something most people aren't aware of is that there are these strange people who play games with cards. And when your cards are so bad you can't use them you can actually play games with them, or give it to one of these strange people who do.

-Alex

What? I don't believe you. They must live in like, the North Pole or something.

May 31, 2008

-Alex

That's what I do with some decks. I want to know if I can recycle the torn up and folded cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results