Filipino Magicians

Jan 14, 2008
philippines
hi same here im from bulacan...
i've been done a a few table hopping gigs but i still dont consider my self as a pro...
welcome to the forums....

neco..

Apr 29, 2009
I'm a Filipino too! from paranaque! haha. i knew homer liwag was a filipino. can see it with his looks. haha.

Apr 29, 2009
is there any magic clubs here in the philippines?

i do magic in malls too. mostly in glorietta and greenbelt. btw, how do you approach people prior to your performance? i mean, what do you tell them, how do you approach them? i find it hard to approach people since i'm naturally shy. so i take too much time building my confidence or warming up before i can actually approach some people for magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 28, 2009
is there any magic clubs here in the philippines?

i do magic in malls too. mostly in glorietta and greenbelt. btw, how do you approach people prior to your performance? i mean, what do you tell them, how do you approach them? i find it hard to approach people since i'm naturally shy. so i take too much time building my confidence or warming up before i can actually approach some people for magic.

i just ask them if i can borrow a little of their time just to show them something. some are willing and some are not.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results