Influenza: How Does This Affect You?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Thats why people should try and get informed.
And there honestly havent been panics here where I reside.The same people on the streets.
America has a history of exaggerating and being scared of everything.
A few years back I remember a report on the news of escalators being "a stairway to danger!!"
I was like.."are you ****ing kidding me?"

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Thats why people should try and get informed.
And there honestly havent been panics here where I reside.The same people on the streets.
America has a history of exaggerating and being scared of everything.
A few years back I remember a report on the news of escalators being "a stairway to danger!!"
I was like.."are you ****ing kidding me?"

Yeah I know, but things here in mexico are getting pretty serious, and I dont say it because people are panicking, I am saying this because of the precautions the goverment is taking... classes were suspended , cinemas, fairs, clubs were suspended, along with parties and things like that...

Besides, the people do what the news tells them to do, and the only thing that has been appearing on the news is precisely that....

So yeah, my situation pretty much sucks right now, along with the other dudes that also live in mexico:(

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Yeah I know, but things here in mexico are getting pretty serious, and I dont say it because people are panicking, I am saying this because of the precautions the goverment is taking... classes were suspended , cinemas, fairs, clubs were suspended, along with parties and things like that...

Besides, the people do what the news tells them to do, and the only thing that has been appearing on the news is precisely that....

So yeah, my situation pretty much sucks right now, along with the other dudes that also live in mexico:(

Oh I know about mexico I have tons of family there that havent stopped calling about whats happening so it is pretty intense over there.
Over here though,One person starts coughing and everyone starts screaming pandemic.

Swine flu, Ugh and Sighhhhh.

Some of our school districts here in texas has closed down because of this "epidemic," I personally just laugh at the people fearing that they have this Swine flu.

Worse is that they might close my school district pushing back the senior graduation.

Making this magic related, closed school means no genie pigs to do cruel mental tricks on.

My school's rugby team just came back from canada, and now they're all at home because they could have possibly brought the flu back with them. I'm actually getting some fluish symptoms myself.... :eek:

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I'm actually getting some fluish symptoms myself.... :eek:

-As long as you wash your hands, stay at home and just relax, you'll be fine.
-If you have symptoms, they could be mild and you'll feel better in about a day or two, if you have these feelings for a week or more than you must see a doctor.

-As long as you wash your hands, stay at home and just relax, you'll be fine.
-If you have symptoms, they could be mild and you'll feel better in about a day or two, if you have these feelings for a week or more than you must see a doctor.

Haha, thanks, but everyone here has a cold. It's just the season. Almost nobody in Aus has been reported to have the big SF

May 31, 2008
A school district about 30 minutes from where I live was closed down. I washed my hands about 15 times today so far! I am afraid to let people shuffle my cards now!

I know I'm being kind of over-careful, but I have a weak immune system. My best friend has to wear latex gloves to school because of how easily he gets sick. I think people in the U.S. are sort of over-reacting though. It's really not that bad here in Cali.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results