Book Tests

Jun 24, 2008
United States
Hey everybody,
my birthday is coming up soon and i was looking into getting a book test, but i don't know all the different kinds out there. I'm thinking of getting Mark Mason's Word in a Million because i went to his lecture and i like the way it works. I was wondering if there are any other better book tests that I could get. Thank you, I'm open to any suggestions!

~Nate

Jun 24, 2008
United States
i like how its dead on everytime without any fishing and asking questions. And also it doesnt have to be a word, you could have them draw a picture of the word or image. But then again I'm not very familiar with book tests, so i thought i should ask.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I love The Billion Monkeys Book Test from the book Paralies by Joshua Quinn.

+There's a few others in there as well.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Yeah, MOAB is a beautiful test - One of the best in my opinion. I've not seen Biss' (minus the performance Peter did) but if it uses the same technique, it's very fair.

There's a little memory involved, but it's worth it. Killer test.

I've often used a simply force and interesting reveal, it's very effective. Simple hits hard. :)

D.

Yeah, MOAB is a beautiful test - One of the best in my opinion. I've not seen Biss' (minus the performance Peter did) but if it uses the same technique, it's very fair.

There's a little memory involved, but it's worth it. Killer test.

I've often used a simply force and interesting reveal, it's very effective. Simple hits hard. :)

D.

Yeah its relatively the same. you should check out my video in the media section. The memorization is easy and there are a few ways to go about it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results