Shudder or Downfall?

Oct 11, 2007
These both look like new and practical PK effects. I would really like to get one of them. But, I want the one that is the most practical and has the most applications. Does anyone own both and like one better? Or does anyone really feel strong about the practicality and impromptu aspects of yours if you just own one of them?

Shudder by Dee Christopher
or
Downfall by Dan Hauss?

Thanks

-emagician:cool:

Mar 2, 2008
Yea talking about PK effects about the power word: fall by Matt Sconce. That and downfall almost look the same.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
Shudder any day, you can litterlay do it with any can any where, which You CAN NOT with downfall, you will need something else to do downfall which is very impractical for street setting and even in restaurants i can imagine being a hassle.

Feb 9, 2009
Reno, NV
Just a question for people with Shudder.

Is it a really risky move?
I heard that it was very bold, I don't wanna get caught by someone if I ever decide to buy it and use it.
Is it like Pressure(in terms of logical understanding)?
>_>

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
These both look like new and practical PK effects. I would really like to get one of them. But, I want the one that is the most practical and has the most applications. Does anyone own both and like one better? Or does anyone really feel strong about the practicality and impromptu aspects of yours if you just own one of them?

Shudder by Dee Christopher
or
Downfall by Dan Hauss?

Thanks

-emagician:cool:

You can check out my review here for Sudder: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=17732&highlight=shudder

Isn't downfall canceled or something?

I believe so, but I know that PenguinMagic carries it, so I believe it's possible to purchase it through them.

D

Deleted member 2755

downfalll is impractical and sometimes does not work.

I agree. I've only heard good things about Shudder. I cannot recommend it myself because I don't own it, but Downfall is not practical.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results