Card Twitter

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
If you guys like twitter here is one where you can tweet specifically about card magic and flourishing! you guys can join and post stuff about magic and flourishes. Hopefully it grows to be something great, I decided to give it a shot, so here it is.

http://walkergoettsch.shoutem.com/home

Great. A way to take something great that exists, and then try and make it more exclusive. :rolleyes:

The great thing about twitter, you can make it whatever you want. Follow who you want, of those who give information you want. If you want all card flourishing and magic, follow magicians and tweet about magic.

Simple as that.

-ThrallMind

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Tweeting is such a fad thrall. Its like chris crocker and bell bottoms. Its only a matter of time before pop culture moves on to another wacky thing.

You realize its been around since 2007? And its getting stronger every day? It's much more then a fad, and will not be dying out anytime soon. ;P

The only reason I believe you see it as a fad, is it's fairly new to you, and the media recently got a hold of it.

-ThrallMind

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
You realize its been around since 2007? And its getting stronger every day? It's much more then a fad, and will not be dying out anytime soon. ;P

The only reason I believe you see it as a fad, is it's fairly new to you, and the media recently got a hold of it.

-ThrallMind

I found out about it beginning of last year. Green day was around since the dino age and they only hit the peak of their fame with "american idiot". All of a sudden everybody knew who they were and talked about their "old stuff" as if they actually known them beforehand. Now green day is pretty much dead. Now they're just another band who gets a magazine cover every once in a while.(btw,ive always hated green day)
Same with this twitter thing.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com

I disagree. But, only time will tell.

Seeing as how Twitter and its technology use beyond just micro blogging has been the topic of many papers, talked about at major technology conferences, and many web apps/desktop apps use it as a backbone, I highly doubt it's going anywhere anytime soon.

Also, you consider 17 years a fad?

-ThrallMind

lol @ Greenday being a fad.

Good Riddance was more popular that 'American Idiot'

Then songs like Basket Case?

I dont even like Greenday, but they are definately not a fad.

And Twitter?, it will be just the same as Facebook and Myspace. Be around big for a few years, then die down.

The above 'Twitter' will be like a Fish out of Water. Will die in a few minutes.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Now green day is pretty much dead. Now they're just another band who gets a magazine cover every once in a while.(btw,ive always hated green day)

Hey Hey Hey

Don't Go there

and Blink is right Good Riddance was famous a fair while before American Idiot was released.
Basket Case, When i come around? cmon and they are releasing there new album very shortly which is going to Roock. Many of the songs have been played and they are good.

Back to the matter im not sure this "Variation" on Twitter will last long but we will see. It's still a cool idea.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results