Anyone know where to buy the clipshift as a single trick?

Feb 1, 2009
hey guys i have been workin on trying to find the clipshift. I really want to trade with someone because i dont wanna go buy the whole surfaced dvd so can anyone tell me where i can find the clipshift just as a single trick

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Simply put, you can't. Also, you should know that trading is considered unethical by respectable magicians and the community at large.

If you're interested in the Clipshift, though, the DVD is well worth it - the Clipshift is a sleight, not a trick, considering how many applications and variations of the move it goes over.

yea its a very tough move also.
also if you buy the dvd. (which is worth its weight in gold) you'll be more likely to practice it and work on it, because you spent soo much on it.
its a difficult move, so make sure that you are quite proficient with your card handling skills before you tackle this one. if you arnt good enough with cards yet, then you'll try this move and give up. it'll take month or so to perfect it, and get it down to where you can actually perform this trick.

Dec 28, 2008
Yeah, the DVD is well worth getting, as others have said, and you get lots of applications for the clipshift from a great magician. So worth it!
-Adam

Feb 1, 2009
k

k thnks guys but do u know if you can still do the clipshift with small hands because i have pretty small hands and im wonderin if i can do it?

Nov 18, 2008
CA
k thnks guys but do u know if you can still do the clipshift with small hands because i have pretty small hands and im wonderin if i can do it?

This has been asked a lot around here. Do a search and read some threads. It should be attainable for any hand size. It just takes work.

Feb 9, 2009
Reno, NV
Just wondering, since my question is relevant, I don't really wanna make a new topic about it, is the move practical and clean?
Could it be possibly use as a part of an ACR routine?
And what about the angles?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Just wondering, since my question is relevant, I don't really wanna make a new topic about it, is the move practical and clean?
Could it be possibly use as a part of an ACR routine?
And what about the angles?

I use it in my routines a lot of times(including the ACR) angles are pretty good and decent, one of my best purchases so far....:D.

BTW, very practical move, you can find a lot of uses to it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results