To not to be with theory11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna insurt you, But I say No to jr, because all of you threads are really hard top understand, and most os them don't make sense

But that shouldn't be a reason to don't log in to theory 11, just practice the english language more

Honestley Jr, I would love for you to stay on, I really think that you have some good thoughts on magic, but we can't tell what they are. I understand that you're dyslexic, but maybe you could get a frerind to edit your posts, or use on of the other tools suggested to you? Honestley, I think you should leave, but Come back as soon as you can write properly.

Dec 30, 2008
No don't leave. Write what your going to say in microsoft word, edit it alot, then post it. :)

Oct 16, 2007
jr?'s dissapearing act

haha, No jr?, I don't think you should leave however I also don't think you should take others' oppinions of you so seriously. If I stopped magic because the first few times I EPICALLY FAILED at a double lift for the two card monte, I would not have been afforded the beautiful position I currently hold.

As stated before, just put your text into a free translator ( Freetranslations.com ) if you're not a native english speaker (as the majority of the forum speaks english) and/or put your text into a word processor like MSword or Pages and have it check errors for you.

Best of luck in all of your endeavors,
David

is it yes or no for jr? IT ALL UP TO YOU LOT NOW THIS THE LAST ONE SO WHEN THE1st 6 comes in u will no in u like me to be on line with u lot or be off for good and u might not see me at all in magic.
jr...i agree with everyone whatever your first language is...type it in that, and when you are done, go to a tranlator website and use it , so whever you are done it will translate exactly what you are trying to say in english....

there are programs you can get where you talk and it types what you talk.
you could try that.
i dont want u to leave. i know your threads are hard to read, but if i just think about them a lil it makes some sense and i try to answer.

Dec 29, 2008
Colorado
jr? The choice is ultimately up to you to stay or go. I would prefer you stay, as it might be helpful in a number of ways. One to improve on your magic, and perhaps help improve your dyslexia.

I agree with what other have said. Use a word-processing program to check your posts (i use them quite a bit). And look into a talk it, type it software. I know people who have used them, and have been very happy with them. I will check to see what brand they are. PM me if you would like more info on that.

However, in life, magic, career, whatever, you are going to run into people that understand you, and people that don’t. For you, having dyslexia, obviously, you will run in to a lot of people that don’t understand you, and will act negative towards you. Such is life. But don’t let that stop you. Keep working away at what you enjoy to do. I think one of the best ways to overcome dyslexia is to keep training your mind. What better way than learning and practicing magic. So my opinion is stay with T11, try some of the suggestions mentioned to you. Hell, PM a couple of friends with your ideas before making a post, that way they can help structure your ideas.

As for other T11 members... I respect jr? for trying, I can't imagine how difficult things can be for him. So here is an idea, if you don’t like what he has to say, do not read his posts....simple as that. It upsets me to see posts asking to have him banned because he is trying. He had told us up front of his condition, so you just have to work with it. So, can we jump off our soap box, and abandon this odd sense of entitlement, and maybe lend this guy a hand. After all, T11 is supposed to be a community to help magic and magicians, not boot them off because you don't like their posts.

May 9, 2008
It's now what theory11 members can bring to the table, it's what you can bring to the table.

Do you let other people make your decisions in life or do you make your own decisions? If you have a dream, why would you let other people steal it from you? It's not up to us what you do with your life.

Listen, having other people decide for you really does not benefit you in any way. If the whole world was like this we'd have no individuality everyone would essentially be going off of someone elses opinion.

I would tell you stay, simply because being a part of a community that wants to help you grow and learn can only benefit you. If you like magic as a hobby or even as a career it has something to offer.

With that said, I'm going to close this thread since the decision is ultimately up to you.

-RA69

P.S.Don't grammar nazi this post to death, I'm speed typing, need to be somewhere 10 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results