andthensome for $200?

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
I was looking on ebay and I found the signed orange version of andthensome from dan and dave, for $200?

Is this really worth that much? no one had bought it yet, so i figured it wasn't?

I was thinking about selling mine, how much do you think its worth?

I was looking on ebay and I found the signed orange version of andthensome from dan and dave, for $200?

Is this really worth that much?

No. It's not.

Simple question...even simpler answer.

Spend $200 on something or somethings that are worth the cash...a DVD is not one of them.

And just in case you were on the fence about the Jerry's Nuggets...they're not worth the money either.

Spend wisely...not because you thnk you have to spend wisely.

Or something equally as pretentious....

Rabid

D

Deleted member 2755

Something is always going to be worth less than what you paid for it.

Not if it was a limited release and signed.

In my opinion, that is not worth it AT ALL. Think about it. Which would you rather do?:

1. Purchase Andthensome from Ebay to have it in an orange box and signed by D&D for $200.

or

2. Spend $35 for the same content in a different colored box unsigned and have most of your money still.

Must I say more?

-Doug

(Wow. If a signed orange copy of Andthensome can sell for $200, then imagine how much I can sell my signed first edition Smoke deck for.)

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Not if it was a limited release and signed.

In my opinion, that is not worth it AT ALL. Think about it. Which would you rather do?:

1. Purchase Andthensome from Ebay to have it in an orange box and signed by D&D for $200.

or

2. Spend $35 for the same content in a different colored box unsigned and have most of your money still.

Must I say more?

-Doug

(Wow. If a signed orange copy of Andthensome can sell for $200, then imagine how much I can sell my signed first edition Smoke deck for.)

Oh fine doug,just one-up me in front of the whole forum why dont ya'?
haha jk(justin kredible)

Mar 11, 2008
Ontario
Doesn't the black version that you can get from DnD website include Garry's flourish??
I'm pretty sure that Orange version doesn't have the flourish because the orange version was printed before the andthensome contest.....
so in a nutshell.... you get more material if you get the one from the dnd site...
cheers

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
haha thats pretty much what i thought. But im still selling mine for however much it worth. and my uncut sheet of props that I won.

Im slowly getting out of magic now, got alot of other stuff i have to focus on.

but its been fun ={

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results