New site and trick review

Sep 25, 2008
Sup guys New site has opened up and the gentleman named Cory who owns it is a stand up guy. He has been badmouthed and put to the test on magiccafe fourms and he has handled himself with 100% integrity . Now the reviews are rolling in and his magic is receiving a lot of praise.

I picked up captivate from his site yesterday and its a new take on the cap in bottle. No Gimmicks what so ever and it hits hard but it will take a few hours of practice to get down perfect. The reset time on this is instant as well!
I have yet to perform it in public yet because i want to get it down perfect first.
Overall i give it 8 out of 10.

Next trick i will pick up is Signed And Sealed since i have been hearing a lot of good stuff about it. Just watch the video the vanish of the coin is worth the price by itself.. His customer care is also far beyond the best from anything i have seen Signed and sealed was 40 dollars and he dropped the price to 30 after a few people said 40 was a little to high..

Anyways heres the site and i look forward to his future releases he is very creative. http://www.artisticstreetmagic.com/store.html

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I remember seeing his site many months ago, at that time his products weren't available, but I must say that some of his products look very impressive.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results