Ohhh Noo, YouTube Magic Exposure

Sep 1, 2007
If the admins end up kowtowing to the rabble and ban you, that'll be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I'm gonna leave.

I'm not going to stick around in a place where intelligence and the courage to make a statement are punished.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
If the admins end up kowtowing to the rabble and ban you, that'll be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I'm gonna leave.

I'm not going to stick around in a place where intelligence and the courage to make a statement are punished.

well, if you leave, that will put an end to almost all intelligent discussion, so I'd probably leave along with countless others. Then it would cause a chain reaction with mass amounts of people leaving.

Not to be rude, but why would we ban him?

He did nothing wrong. He posted an entertaining video about a trick that you can learn from any children's magic book. I'm pretty sure those other people were joking.

-RA69

I agree, there is hardly anyone left on the planet who doesn't know this trick, much less anyone who performs it, isn't asking for a ban going a little far?

Jun 11, 2008
Wow you guys!! Didn't you all watch it till the end. I thought it was a marvelous video!
In case you guys didn't watch to the end, he restored "the ripped napkin." all the 'exposure' was misdirection leading up to the seconed restoration.

Beautiful routine!!! can't wait to see more of your vids!

Nov 2, 2008
Arkansas
to the stake! burn him! send him to the firery pits of hell! let him burn for enternity. let the devil peel his skin of his bones! ban him! rot in hell witch!

lol.

come on people. taking it too far. lol.

Goodness I leave to go to work and I come back to a two page discussion.
I do believe that the first post was a joke, but I do not know about the second one because it had a only ban him and then word count.

Thanks steer for the support, it would be a great loss if you left. No sarcasm.

May 1, 2009
UK
I never really used Youtube for anything, but after reading some of the forums on here about magic exposure i got the impression it was just kids showing how some magic effects are done thay've got hold of. Not the up-to-date effects & especially not the DVD's themselves, theres a Self Levitation By Criss Angel & it's not some kid showing you how to do it it's the actually DVD it self worth £59.89 on a online magic store. Iam totally shock & this is a disgrace to the magic community in my opinion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results