Clip Shift

Dec 5, 2008
Can anyone here help me with my clip shift? because the dvd and the booklet wasnt very helpful i can get the clip just not the shift

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Dude, there's no magical secret we're keeping from you that'll suddenly let you be able to do the move. The only way you're going to be able to do it is watching the DVD over and over, and playing with the move yourself. We can't tell you what to do, or how to practice the move.

May 3, 2008
Someone earlier proposed a good idea. About once a day or week or whatever turn the top card face up and keep performing the move until you clip **** the face up card to the top. It's a great idea to stay consistent.

Sep 1, 2007
I've been practicing for about a month or so myself, I can clip it then do the shift but when I try to sqaure up it moves the card under or hits and gets stuck on my thumb. Making me go crazy. And i'm so slow at it lol.

Jan 19, 2009
I think the dvd was very helpful. I got it 2 days ago and i have watched it 4-5 times. I have been practicing for 2 days and I can get it sometime but not very fast and not silence, Sometimes when i look in the mirror it look very good but its not silence:/ I hope i will have it down in some months:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results