My new trick

May 8, 2009
Nice idea, I hope you have some patter to go with that, otherwise it will be fairly boring. The actual effect was good, but you did have a few pauses which with some more work should be gone. Overall though, not too shabby

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I like the idea. Just needs some practice to eliminate the awkward fiddling parts. Great job overall.

nayost

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I agree with CardClip928, work on the unnecessary fiddling of the cards. The concept is similar to Daniel Garcia's Nacho Momma's Triumph taught on Daniel Garcia Project Volume 3. You should check it out if you haven't seen it already.

Nov 29, 2008
chicago illinois
most of the fiddling was mostly because of fear of flashing or just being nervous of being on camera and after like a million takes i still paused to much oh and i also think that this effect is like d:g's effect i just didn't like the handling of that one

dude honestly THIS WAS NOT ORGINAL IN THE SLEIGHTEST. this is the same triumph effect fifteen bazillion magicians "create" everyday. you want a good orginal triumph? try the bouns trick by larry jennings. now theres an effect worth watching. this, no not too much. sorry man, but thats just how the cookie must crumble with this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results