Any idea what the.Wire is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2008
Almada, Portugal
The Wire is a special program that allow you to see Daniel Madison in colors ... joking.

I think no one really knows what it is, so be patient.
it will arive soon.:)

–noun
1. a slender, stringlike piece or filament of relatively rigid or flexible metal, usually circular in section, manufactured in a great variety of diameters and metals depending on its application.

Really dude, none of us know any more than you do. There is a billion threads already on this.

The Wire is a Secret Government Facility out past Terilinga. It is being reserved for the Top Individuals in Cardistry, Flourishing, Highly Visual Magic, & Ricky Jay. The structure looks something like this, unlike popular belief. All other details about The Wire are Highly Classified and it is Strongly Recommended that all individuals making inquiries cease, lest we take Legal Action.

We hope that you will have a plesent day.

-Dante

Oct 22, 2008
The Wire is a Secret Government Facility out past Terilinga. It is being reserved for the Top Individuals in Cardistry, Flourishing, Highly Visual Magic, & Ricky Jay. The structure looks something like this, unlike popular belief. All other details about The Wire are Highly Classified and it is Strongly Recommended that all individuals making inquiries cease, lest we take Legal Action.

-Dante

this isnt really true is it lol

-Dante

Oh, well I was WAY off.....

It is a place wear they house a 1/4 inch airline carrirer wire, that is slowly being tightened everytime someone posts a thread about the wire. When the number of threads about the wire reach a point, that airline wire will snap and whip accross your screen severing your computer in half. That my friend is what the wire is, and I hope that I am not around when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results