Which would be more memorable?

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Coins across with just Silver coins or Coins across with different colored coins (A Chinese, Centavo, English penny and a Kennedy.)

This is something I have been thinking about. I know a lot of guys just do it with silver coins. But I kind of figured that if you used different coins, it would b easier for them to remember and also would open up the doors and you could have the coins represent different things. Presentation wise.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
In fact, you could do a Matrix routine with those coins. Make a diamond shape with the coins instead of a square. You can say like "Each of these coins represents men from different parts of the world. The half dollar is from the west (place it on the right side of the mat, it will be the left side to your spectators), the english penny is from the north (Place that on the corner closest to you), the chinese coin is from the east (place that on your left, the spectator's right), and the centavo is from the south (place that farthest away from you)."

"Each of these three men wants to come to America to trade. First the chinese man, then the english man, (now make the two coins gather together with the half dollar. You can use a card to cover if you like). But when the mexican trys to come, everyone flees back to their countries inf ear of swine flu (Execute a backfire production)"

So there you go, a neat little matrix routine that i just thought of on the spot. Guess i'm more creative than i thought. :D

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I know that David Neighbors does a coins across with 2 Copper 1 Silver I think.

The idea was that I was thinking you could talk about people migrating to the US or whatever.

Mar 29, 2008
Depends on your audience.

Many guys do International Coins Across (Kam, Neighbors, Rubinstein, et al.)

Is it more amazing or memorable?

That comes from something else... Not the coins.

Scott.

I love kams ICA, I dont have it as well as I want yet tho...

Both effects can be amazing, but how memorable they are will depend on the presentation more then anything.

Jul 8, 2008
Don't use 2 copper coins. It kind of defeats the purpose since they can't really tell them apart. And don't shine your copper coins either ;)

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Don't use 2 copper coins. It kind of defeats the purpose since they can't really tell them apart. And don't shine your copper coins either ;)

Yeah I thought about that too. I was just thinking that most coins across usually use 4 coins or more. Tho I am sure I could probably just do a VCA or a regular one with those 3 different coins and it would still be good.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results