I don't completely understand it...

Word of advice. Don't try to play armchair psychologist when someone who actually studies psychology is in the room. Especially not when you're just trying to get out of a rhetorical corner you painted yourself into.

But a child is not looked at the outside but the inside. For an example there can be a 7 year old girl that is very mature. She is physically 7, but on the inside she is mature and acts like an adult, so I will refer to a child as who they are inside of themselves.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
But a child is not looked at the outside but the inside. For an example there can be a 7 year old girl that is very mature. She is physically 7, but on the inside she is mature and acts like an adult, so I will refer to a child as who they are inside of themselves.

what does this have to do with the original question? I think it was about ellusionist, not the maturity of 7 year olds.

Sep 1, 2007

I hate it when people try to be deep and use pop-psychology.

May 31, 2008

I don't say this much but, Bull ****!

what does this have to do with the original question? I think it was about ellusionist, not the maturity of 7 year olds.

Yeah, we should really get back on topic.

May 31, 2008
I just realized, we filled up five pages with this crap!

Edit: I just realized that you're reporting a posts. Whose is it?! Seriously man, we should just get back on topic about E and not about what real magic is. I feel like an idiot arguing aimlessly this whole time. Even if one of us did win the argument, what would it accomplish? There's nothing that's so cool about "owning" someone on an online magic forum. I say since we've all wasted so much time on this pointless argument, we should just go out and perform for someone. Let's get off of this stupid topic. We really don't need to devote nine pages to it.

Hey moderators, I think we can pull this thread back so don't close it :D Sorry, for the trouble though whether zach or Sinful, or Dark Angel reading this.
THIS MARKS THE END OF THE DEBATE! (Don't post anything about the debate from now on! Here is the line. (3 lines for maximum security):D
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mar 2, 2008
Alot of this thread is about theory11 ellusionist and penguin...

What about sankey magic? I think thats a great company becaue of jay and the cost.

Any one agree?

Sep 22, 2007
Right now I'm thinking of getting either the loops DVDs or the Daniel Garcia project DVDs.

I would DEFINATLY recommend the Daniel Garcai Projects & Loops. Its a tough choice. If your into fun entertaing magic get the Garcia Projects or if you into PK & levitations I suggest loops...if you have enough money get them both! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

ballerO8

Banned
May 12, 2009
It's good to see a lively heated discussion. I enjoyed reading the debates in this thread. For the most part I agreed with Davey and Steerpike's take on business and how silly it is to expect people to pull back on making their business grow. Anyway...good debate.

All this egg shell walking and sensitivity bs helps no one. We only grow when we get challenged. No one ever improved from being cuddled.

Carry on....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results