Win Magic : The unique knock out!

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
I am ready to play too. I am excited. I am still waiting to see what the second post card says. Did it get lost in the mail?

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
I'm in school right now so I have to make this reply short :p
I don't have much of a chance of winning do I, picking all the people that are going to submit better things than me!

Dec 26, 2007
I have been completely overloaded with exams this week, but I will get around to the eliminating soon. thas all I can say as i have to go off and do even more revision!

Dec 29, 2008
Colorado
Saw my name on the list for the 10 sec vid. Sorry I have not posted yet. Been a bet crazay around here. Had to move, and the company i worked for closed down suddenly so job and money have been number one priority. But everything is well again, new job, new company, new house....however, camera is MIA. Wost case it can get something decent with my phone. Do I still have time to post a vid? Can have somehting this weekend.

Thans for the opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 26, 2007
Sorry to everyone who wasn't picked or hasn't managed to submit a video, but you have had more than enough time. Right then, I have made my decision, the five winners are in no particular order

1. tally-ho
2. TheBlack&WhiteIllusionist
3. PolyMon
4. Mr.MadMan
5. MagicLemonBird

Now we just have to wait for the second stage of the competition!

Kieran

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results