Squeaky Clean Magic Heroes?

Think of who your magic hero or heroes are (e.g. Wayne Houchin, Danial Garcia, Paul Harris, David Blaine, etc.) and then think about how you would feel about them if they did some of the things that other famous people have done like running a dog fighting ring, solicited sex in a mens room, leaving nasty messages on their kids answering machines, go to jail for lying to investigators about insider stock trades, make a sex tape that gets sold on the internet, throw a phone at a hotel concierge, get caught driving while having a DUI suspended license, get caught masturbating in the back of a theater, stab their ex-wife and lover to death, etc.

I think we have been pretty lucky to have magic heroes that seem squeaky clean when compared to other celebrities. I mean even Criss Angel is able to stay out of trouble. Or have I just been missing the really good dirt on the top magicians today? :D

Sep 2, 2007
Well...It's because magicians are more down to earth, because when they are rejected, it dflates thier ego, which brings scandals down. You always have to remember: THEY ARE REGULAR PEOPLE!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Anything you tend to hear about Criss Angel in the tabloids is pretty much false. He's only included in there because he, like I'm sure other celebrities do, hang out with other celebrities.

I agree with you though. We are quite lucky to have big name guys/gals here that are significantly purer than others.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
I do agree that magicians tend to be by and large a pretty decent bunch of human beings. Besides, we're all too busy locked in our studies practising to get into any real trouble!

Sep 2, 2007
What the !!!!.....WHAT! {and Why do u have it?!!!!}

You do know that Jordan is joking, as the Wayne Houchin tape does not exist.

However, a friend of mine just bought the Sony FX1 -- the same camera that theory11 and/or Dana uses -- so I'm taking preorders for a JTM one.

Let me know. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
You do know that Jordan is joking, as the Wayne Houchin tape does not exist.

However, a friend of mine just bought the Sony FX1 -- the same camera that theory11 and/or Dana uses -- so I'm taking preorders for a JTM one.

Let me know. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Ehh... I don't know... Can you see if Wayne can at least make a cameo or something?
Don't forget to use the official Theory 11 Prophylactic!

I have on my desk a Wayne Houchin sex tape. Don't ask how I got it, it has to do with the Theory11 jockstrap.

Mitchell

HaHa, now that is what I am talking about.

So in case I did not make it clear before I do want to thank all the top magicians out there for not embarrassing the magic community, as well as themselves, by engaging in the less than honorable activities that I mentioned at the top of this tread, or for at least not getting caught. ;)

Sep 2, 2007
Guys, nother reason is, is because they are a niche crowd, and don't have papparazzi following them around everywhere.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results