I have a Cardistry / Flourishing question.

i was wondering if there is a different name for the type of flourishing where you hold alot of cards in a type of formation in the air? i'm not sure if thats even helpful at all. Thats the only way i can describe it. If you know what i'm talking about, where can i learn some of them?

Thanks guys.

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
yes, thank you! now where can i learn some lol...yea, no cuts, justa display. also when ive seen them, theyve only been shots of the finished product. i guess so as to not give away how to make them right?

Not really, getting to the display can be just as impressive as the display itself.

Heaven Display, armspreads, Self Standing Scupltures, Perching. There's a good amount displays that's not pure cuts. You can learn Perching and basic armspreads in Xtreme Beginners, for the SSS you can look around Handlordz for a few tutorials on basic ones, De'vo put out his self-standing square in the Street Magic Magazine. Birdy fans and the Heaven Display is taught in Cradle to Grave by De'vo.

Hope this answers your question, wish you could supply more info so we could be of more help to you.

Sep 1, 2007
Not really, getting to the display can be just as impressive as the display itself.

yeah but I think MOST of the time, the reason that we don't usually see the formation on these vids is because the n00bs take like 10 years to get the display set up, so they just edit out the painfully slow process! this is why I have a trust problem with hack-job epileptically edited films that purport to display skill.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results