Richard Sanders does it again!

Jan 16, 2008
Wroking Overseas
Just wanted to give all of you a heads up on Identity by Richard Sanders. He has NEVER failed me when it comes to releasing nothing but top notch effects to the magic community, as far as I am concerned.

Mar 11, 2008
Ontario
Richard Sanders seems like the most consistent magician as far as the wow factor when he releases his tricks.
The local magic store sold out of Extreme burn and also tagged when we were inquiring about them just a bit after their releases.
This just looks unbelievable as well....
Thumbs up to Sanders...

Just wanted to give all of you a heads up on Identity by Richard Sanders. He has NEVER failed me when it comes to releasing nothing but top notch effects to the magic community, as far as I am concerned.
even though i never performed extreme burn, when you are dealing with money, and to do it with such greatness, its the single best effect ever created to me....anyone, from a 6 year old to a senior citizen, you'll always look like a pro doing it...

Mar 2, 2008
Ok i think its a amazing trick but i thought you guys would know how it's done? I could tell by just watching it...

It is still a great effect tho.

EDIT: Never mind it's a gimmick?

Well then this trick can be achived with out it....

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
why is richard sanders such under estimated creator almost no body talks about him yet his material is top notch ... I have extreme burn and tagged they are both great adittions to a routine. this is yet another gem from a genius

Jan 16, 2008
Wroking Overseas
Ill be honest... I think this is a combination of two effects from his DVD series The Richard Sanders Show. But I am sure over the years he has figured out a way to streamline the effect and increase the wow factor.

May 31, 2008
too clean?

did anyone notice the sleights for this effect looked too clean and perfect? Do you think the actual effect will look like it did in the demo?

For example, when the magic marks vanish, he waves his hand in the cleanest fashion. Thats an insane color change. Maybe it was an ego change?

Then when he changes the card, its like a twirl change/ marlo in lieu of... move but with a completely different grip...

by the way magic shadow 9, that would be impossible not knowing the persons name, its common sense. He simply means that you don't need to know it before performing. You don't do a secret prep related to the name before approaching a crowd, its all built into the presentation/handling.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
It looks like a principle used in a Jay Sankey effect where you "one ahead' their name. However, I don't entirely trust that video to be showing the routine in full.

I was thinking the same thing about Sankey's effect. It's also similar to backlash from Paul Harris' latest set. Neither of those use gimmicks, but I like Sanders' effect. It seems much clearer.

j

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results