El Cambio Nada - Eric Jones

Dec 16, 2008
Toledo, OH
hey guys.
this is my first review, and since there is no reviews on this i thought i would do it.

Effect: An elegantly smooth color change that is executed at chest height. With a slight wave of the hand, one card visually changes into another.

Method: The method for this color change is surprisingly simple ( at least thats what i thought ) It will require practice, but what doesnt. Everything is justified in this effect. I really cant say much more without exposing, but the actual change is very nice, when u watch the change, it is difficult to see when the actual change is happening.

Teaching: The teaching in this effect is excellent. Eric teaches it multiple times giving an over the shoulder view to help in the learning process. Goes into great detail on the handling and gives extra tips on angles and how to execute the change more cleanly.

Final Thoughts: This is a pretty good buy, this, to me, is a practical change to perform for a live audience, although there is a minor angle issue, but eric goes into detail on how to solve the problem. Overall i would give it an 8/10, which is really good.

Hope this review helps u guys out, and was clear enough.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Well, Eric Jones himself put a explanation on his Youtube a while back. Wonder if its still there...

Not anymore; this was removed from YouTube prior to release of the full 1-on-1 instructional video, which (it goes without saying) is much more detailed, intricate instruction on the move, the technique, and the history thereof.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results