An odd question

Sep 1, 2007
Please don't think I'm a weirdo, but are there any finger stretches that in time increase your finger size. I was watching dan and dave and I was like "JEEZ! Look at that guys mitts!" Are dnd just lucky to have montrous fingers and hands, or did they use stretching to help them out?

I'm not sure if this is in my head, or it's puberty or what, but ever since I started magic my hands have been growing a lot faster. I measured it with my friend who is about 5 inches taller than me and we almost have the same size hand. There are some finger exercises, but I'm not sure if it's to help increase finger size.

Just keep practicing your card magic and your fingers will naturally grow.

Sep 1, 2007
Well size of hands has SOMETHING to do with ease of learning. I can think of two examples right off the top of my head.

When doing the madonna, I have to realllly stretch my hand out to get the packets underneath the clipped one. They just don't reach far enough. Also I feel as if it is physically impossible for me to do a double charlier because I can't reach nearly far enough to get one packet to clear the other.

I know it can come with practice, but it still makes it harder in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
whoa that was poetic Ling!

dude, you can also use bridge sized cards or even mini-decks to get the basic idea of the motion down... but there is at least one 12 year old at DN doing the J5 very fast, so it's totally possible with small hands.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results