theory11 image bulletin - This Week You Will See

Mar 30, 2008
2 of hearts. Hmmm, where have I seen that before? WITNESS!!!! Which had Lee Asher, which makes me think that Symphony or something will have Lee Asher! yeAhyA!

Mar 30, 2008
Is there something more to the 2 of Hearts?
Like I will see 2 people release things? Because a person has one heart? :D

Hmm. OR two people could be in one project. And that is Lee Asher. I did some photo-manip stuff and the arms had freckles on them, like Lee Asher. Tom Isaacson doesn't have freckles on his arms.

Hmm. OR two people could be in one project. And that is Lee Asher. I did some photo-manip stuff and the arms had freckles on them, like Lee Asher. Tom Isaacson doesn't have freckles on his arms.

Or...
We could see a person with not 1 but TWO hearts. He could be holding the two of hearts and he could ask two questions per every heart beat. He could also ask to people to say the 2 and then he says the heart. Maybe I am correct, the 2 heart man is AWESOME. This post doesn't make any sense anymore, but I'm looking foward to the 2 heart man.:D

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
I commented on this particular photo on my facebook when JB offically uploaded it....part of the caption under that picture said "them"...and the 2 of hearts is intruiging in its own right. At first I thought maybe D&D...but this might be sumone else..maybe a group project...like danny g and dan white in pressure...but who knows...the cosmic balance has shifted!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results