I need three effects...

Oct 18, 2008
www.youtube.com
hey guys. I perform magic a lot at school for friends mostly with a deck of cards. Which is what I love doing the most. I am very comfortable with a deck of cards and my skills are pretty high. I need three really hard hitting card effects that I could do on the spot to my friends ( a little setup is O.K.)
So please help me out and tell me three really good card tricks I could do, and if they are not well known please give me a link to somewhere I could take a look at the effect.
Thanks a lot,
Magicman1040

May 26, 2009
3 Effects ?

Paranoid
Temperature
Ultimate Triumph

And try witness or clutch

Clutch is from OZ pearlman (i think) and T11 for the other one

hey guys. I perform magic a lot at school for friends mostly with a deck of cards. Which is what I love doing the most. I am very comfortable with a deck of cards and my skills are pretty high. I need three really hard hitting card effects that I could do on the spot to my friends ( a little setup is O.K.)
So please help me out and tell me three really good card tricks I could do, and if they are not well known please give me a link to somewhere I could take a look at the effect.
Thanks a lot,
Magicman1040
the ACR.......

2 and 3 card monte.......

everything they said.....

Nov 29, 2008
Oil and water routines hit pretty hard from my experience. If you don't mind packet tricks that is. Also, maybe a smaller gaffed effect can work, like McDonalds Aces. Also, any good card-to-location effects are good, like to your pocket. Or in some cases even the spectators pocket! (Its hard to set up but if you can get close enough to them with the right misdirection, or even some of their belongings and put it in there, its worth it, i have done it a few times.)

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
HERE IS THE REAL DEAAAALLLL

1) french kiss ( easy and very very hard hitting) at waynehouchin.com vids:p

2) witness (theory11)

3) lit ( you can find it here at theory11)

3 hard hitting card effects

Here's what I would recommend:

1) Ambitious Card Routine - also learn how to do a couple different passes besides the standard double lift, it really adds an additional WOW factor to the routine.

2) Biddle Trick - was recommend earlier, but it is very simple and it hits extremely hard.

3) Shapeshifter - You can even add this as a finally to your ambitious card routine, it's an instant card change directly in front of your friends eyes, they'll love it.

May 1, 2009
UK
Hard Hitting Magic Effects...

What i find to be hard hitting effects for my style of Close-Up Magic, may be totally different for you & your style. When finding effects for your style of work, when you see something that you think may fit your style. research that effect before just buying it, & if your still happy with the effect buy it. i hope this helps.

Sep 19, 2008
Singapore
1. Lightning Fast Triumph - Ed Marlo (Performed by Bill Malone)

2. Disposable Deck (David Regal)

3. Doctor Dayley's Last Trick - (Performed by David Regal)

Require you to switch the deck though... :p

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Are you performing the tricks back-to-back or on 3 separate occasions. If they are in the same performance, try coming up with tricks that compliment each other in a routine.

Here's an example that I use. It may be just 2 tricks but it should give an idea of what I mean.
1. Invisible Palm (Show spectators how to cheat at poker)
2. Shuffling Lesson (Show spectators how to win at poker)

Which tricks are the most hard-hitting will vary by person based on their performance style. However there are many good ones that work well with any one.

Examples: (all of which were already mentioned.)
1. ACR
2. 2 Card Monte
3. Biddle Trick

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
5 Speed, awesome reactions. In the 1 on 1 section.
The visitor by Larry Jennings, Good end to a sandwich routine, 100% impromptu.
Bad Influence, Half Vanish, and many others from the Mystique DVD by Daniel Madison

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
I'll go with ::
1. Indecent by Wayne Houchin
2. Memento by Daniel Madison (the method with the psychological force is almost impromptu]
3.Stigmata by Wayne Houchin
4. Static by Daniel Garcia
5. Believe by Joel Paschall
6. Shift two by Dee Christopher
I find these effects to really have an impact on spectators of all ages.
By the way, i couldnt list only 3 of them...... sorry

George

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results