theory11 bulletin : Four Final Images Before Release

May 18, 2008
I really don't know what this will be... Maybe it will be a new deck? I really hope not, after all this hype! Besides, we just got one with the Props.

Anyway, I REALLY hope it is a joint project by like Andrei Jekh and someone, namely Daniel Madison. Daniel is my favorite artist on here and I really like the stuff.

Wonder when Change is going to come out... Symphony? TooC?

Too many delays!

May 24, 2008
RT @bucktwins: Wrapped production on @theory11 top secret video. Footage looks amazing - a very different style for us. Preview soon.

found on the t11 twitter.. hmmm

Sep 20, 2008
i think it'll be a mixture of both Sin (to answer your very first post.)

I'd vouch that its for Andrei's DVD as well. Lets all take note that He's left handed aye? That means Deck will be gripped with the right hand.

Coolio.

I'm getting ready to post the DVD Cover my man. I can't stop laughing.

I'm kind of excited about this. But that doesn't mean i'll buy it the second it comes out :eek:, I know, the concept is scary :p.

Oh, noes!!!!!!!

The Thumping noise has come back.
I just got out of the hospital, they said it was in my hea. I cant take it anymore....... *suddenly gets his ar pulled an someone says sleep, i fall into trance, FUUUUU*
*I Hear someone whispering, being in trance and all* "Soca Trova!" *Thumb*

Aah, good times, good times.

I don´t belive its the Bucks although it does seems so.

Well we shall see, I WANT TO SEE SOCA TROVA!!!!!

I know im under the spell of the hype but it is a trick with a dirty sock and rubberband, who would want that!?

Mikk

Sep 1, 2007
I hope its a dvd. We haven't see anything from Andrei teaching wise since b4.

Lets just hope it isn't a new deck. We don't need one! And if it is a deck...if its black....I'll go crazy. Anyone else agree with me?

I hope its a dvd. We haven't see anything from Andrei teaching wise since b4.

Lets just hope it isn't a new deck. We don't need one! And if it is a deck...if its black....I'll go crazy. Anyone else agree with me?

I will totally go mad with you if it is a deck, and if its black!

Although, i think we need some practical stuff, i mean not in sence that you can do it infront of a REAL person but what you can do if someone hands you a coin, bill, deck of cards, a pad of paper, anything and you can do a miracle with that.

Mikk

//Soca Trova

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results