theory11 bulletin : Four Final Images Before Release

Sep 1, 2007
eh...I don't beleive you. T11 knows better than to make ANOTHER black deck. I have faith in them.

Sep 20, 2008
I dont think i'll ever be able to comprehend a Dan And dave buck with Andrei Jikh Collaboration.

Dan and Dave have smooth Flow. Andrei is just Mind blowing when it comes to sequencing flourishes. The hell can they make up together!?

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I guess it would make sense that it could be a collab DVD of both Andrei and the Bucks because Andrei is left handed, so the bucks would perform all the moves that are right handed to teach everyone who isn't lefty.
Just, I feel like there would be more hype if it was the DVD and why are they posting pics of old moves?
At this point I'm really not sure what to expect but I'm glad that I only have to wait until Monday to figure out what all this is.

*Enjoying the weekend*

Jan 19, 2008
Hmm....if it was the bucks dont youd think theyd do it on their site and here? Makes more sence money wise...If it is them i will be impressed. I can almost bet money itl be Andrei and Daniel Madison (as hes been to T11 headquatars like twice and so far nothing from him and he says he has project with T11) If Buck twins make an appearance i will be surprised.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
im kinda sick of people acting like they know things when they dont. we should all just wait till monday. if i dont see a Moderator or Artist tag on your name, give it up, we know your lying. my money's on a deck of cards but we'll see

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Here is my guess on what it is.

The last time there was two artists in a picture was when the propaganda deck were released. My guess is that theory11 is releasing a new deck of cards and the trailer will have the bucks and andrei in it. Doing flourishes and stuff.

Probably the most educated guess here. haha

I don't understand how a new deck would correspond with what JB said though.

-Kevin

Oct 25, 2008
Smoke and Mirrors re-release? Haha...naww that doesn't make sense, does it? I guess they wouldn't be making new pictures then...

Jan 19, 2008
Everyone should be able to make there guesses. If they create hype might aswell do something with it. Anyways if its just a new deck and Dannys DVD i guess itl be an alright day.

Oh, noes!!!!!!!

The Thumping noise has come back.
I just got out of the hospital, they said it was in my hea. I cant take it anymore....... *suddenly gets his ar pulled an someone says sleep, i fall into trance, FUUUUU*
*I Hear someone whispering, being in trance and all* "Soca Trova!" *Thumb*

Aah, good times, good times.

I don´t belive its the Bucks although it does seems so.

Well we shall see, I WANT TO SEE SOCA TROVA!!!!!

I know im under the spell of the hype but it is a trick with a dirty sock and rubberband, who would want that!?

Mikk

Dear God! What the hell did I do to you!? The Pain I've Caused!!! *Crys* *Prays* "Our Flourisher, Who Art In Vegas. Kenner Be Thy Name!"

I wouldn't mind another deck of cards, but that's just me. I'm not completely expecting anything in particular, so I won't be disappointed by what happens, lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results