Impossible Card Magic r By Forces Unseen?

I've got a question??

I have about $60 and am looking to get some new card magic. I have a few choices right now. They are: Devious by Geriant Clarke, By Forces Unseen by Ernest Earick, and Impossible Card Magic by Ray Kosby.

Reasons for Buying:

Devious- In dire need of a TNR and I do alot of Sandwhich Effects.

By Forces Unseen- I love all the trick because of all the originality. Would also keep me busy for a long time and I wouldn't have to buy anything else.

Impossible Card Magic- Working on an ACR and need to shorten it up, Raise Rise would do just that. Would also keep me busy for a long time.

Also, I want to gt the Lennart Green Snap Deal booklet and Undercover Switch by Kostya Kimlat. Which one? I already know the Snap Deal but don't know the little points to the move like how to make the cards "snap"

If you could please say which one you think is the best choice and give a few reasons that would be great!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 17, 2007
i am a proud owner of By forces unseen and so far, most of the tricks i learned from that book gives me the edge in terms of uniqueness. although yes, it will take much of your time cause it needs much dedication to perform most of the tricks, but the results are priceless. grab the book and let your imagination roll..

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
By forces unseen! hands down! Lots of sleights and moves inside to get your brain juices flowing, and is highly recommended for magicians progressing from intermediate to advance.

Impossible card magic is great, however the magic I would say is highly impractical due to the shear difficulty. Great if you want to impress your magician friends or show off, but for laymen stick with something simpler. (Rising card? Try shifty, or my personally favorite, Elevator by Shigeo Futagawa)

lol so you already know the SNAP deal, but you don't know how to make the card snap -__-" get the snap deal booklet, it will show you how to get the snap deal done correctly.

-DL

Thanks for the tips DLeerium!! So do you have Impossible Card Magic? I heard that it was pretty difficult, but how difficult really? I think the trick performances by Mr. Kosby are decieving because he makes them look very easy.

Where could I find "Elevator"?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Thanks for the tips DLeerium!! So do you have Impossible Card Magic? I heard that it was pretty difficult, but how difficult really? I think the trick performances by Mr. Kosby are decieving because he makes them look very easy.

Its called impossible for a reason, I have it, and to be sincere, most of the tricks are just pure eye candy, I love them, but the move its hard as hell, but it is actually worth it, it has a lot of applications....Search some performances of Ray kosbys tricks in youtube I remember seeing a couple form the dvd there.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia

I do have impossible card magic and I can do raise rise to a certain degree but I will never perform for laymen because there are so many other factors that need to be taken into account, such as how smooth the deck is. I have a video on my youtube page of my performance of the 'Elevator'. You can find it in Shigeo Futagawa's lecture notes, or the more preferred way, Zenneth Kok's The Zenneth Code, just do a Google search and you'll find it.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I do have impossible card magic and I can do raise rise to a certain degree but I will never perform for laymen because there are so many other factors that need to be taken into account, such as how smooth the deck is. I have a video on my youtube page of my performance of the 'Elevator'. You can find it in Shigeo Futagawa's lecture notes, or the more preferred way, Zenneth Kok's The Zenneth Code, just do a Google search and you'll find it.

"Half right" its such a great trick....But yeah, Ray kosbys is a monster! only he can perform those tricks so well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results