Infinity Bend

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Infinity Bend-Eric Ross

Eric Ross’ Infinity Bend allows you to perform the most visual coin bends ever seen. Eric came up with the solution to the problem that most coin bends face, the ability to make bends visually without cover or the use of expensive gimmicks.

What makes the Infinity Bend different from any other coin bend, well, the Infinity Bend takes coin bending away from the more traditional "psychological" bend and delivers a visual treat that allows spectators to see their borrowed coin bend at the fingertips.

Effect:

Borrow a coin from a spectator and visually bend it in full view at your finger tips.

Video and Quality: The video is very well edited, put together and produced. It covers everything really indept; quality was great, no problems hearing or seeing what was being said or done.

Teaching: Eric's leaves no rock unturned. His teaching is is taught with the upmost precision, very detailed; with all tips, tricks and subtleties. Very understandable and easy to follow along and superb.

Method: The methods are very devious and deceptive, yet ingenious. Infinity Bend uses a simple concept, which other products are there have used, but what makes this different is the extra little things (tips, tricks and subtleties) that Eric has added.

Gimmick: Eric teaches how you can construct a gimmick to create a gimmick for the newer or older coins. Very easy to construct and you make make an infinite number of gimmicks in a very short time...very workable and incredible.

Handlings: Eric teaches 2 handlings of these bend, one where the coin is held at the fingertips, at stomach level and as he shakes it, it starts to bend. The other handling is more of an advanced handling of the first. Both are very visual and workable. I perfer the advanced handling of Eric's. But my favorite version would have to be Brandon Williams, who teaches his handling of the bend. Here the coin is done at eye level and is visually squeezed, such a visual, nice piece.

Angles: The angles can be a problem for some, but with the right confidence and management you can easily control them to make it comfortable for you. The different handlings taught play well for any 1-on-1 situation or a group. For instance, Eric's Handling is best suited for a 1-on-1 or 3 people group, while Brandon's is better for 4-? people group and 1-on-1 as it is held at eye level for all to see.

Practicality: Very, all you need to do is carry the needed items and you have some very visual effects in your hands.

Bonus: As a bonus Eric teaches his handling of the coin matrix: Silent Matrix which is mad visual, silent and doesn't need the use of a magician's mat. The same method taught for the bend is adapted here. Very sleight set-up, but well worth it.

Overall: Mad visual effects taught in here, Eric has put some very creative thinking in these effects and Papercrane outdid themselves with this one.

I HIGHLY suggest picking up a copy, or at least checking it out.

http://papercranemagic.com/infinitybend.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Hey V. nice to hear from you again after you abandoned me for four days...lol...but as always your reviews are in depth...an WILL pick this up tommorow or monday, :)...keep up the good work!

Mar 18, 2008
yeah... look really great! But I'm from belgium too
could be perform with euro coins??? or only silver coins?

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Great review. I love how visual this looks.

Thanks.

Yes, this bend is very, very visual as everthing happens at the fingertips.

Eric wanted to create something that didn't use expensive gimmicks or cover and this was created.

Such a great effect; huge reactions, super visual and easy to perform.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Nice review.
Infinity bent is a good trick BUT I'm from Belgium and we don't have Silver coin so it's impossible to do.

Actually with a simple internet search you find the stuff to make the gimmicks to suit your color need.

So it's possible.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
yeah... look really great! But I'm from belgium too
could be perform with euro coins??? or only silver coins?

Yes, you could possibly perform it with Euro coins.

As stated before, with a simple search you can find what you need to make the gimmicks for your coins.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Will it also work with British Coins? Thanks for the good review

Yes, it will possibly work with British Coins. With a search around the net you can find the item to make the gimmicks for your coins.

As Dee stated he lives in the UK and he can still perform the effect even though his coins are different.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results