Panic at Penguin?

Jan 5, 2008
Oklahoma
Panic is being offered at penguin magic. It was recently released. I thought that this was off the market. Has anyone heard about this? Sorry if this has already been covered.

zack

Aug 31, 2007
Ahh, yes. This is the first time I've heard about it too. Oh well, it's a good thing that people can still buy it. Although, it's kinda weird how the promo picture on Penguin has Theory11 logos pastured all over the box.

D

Deleted member 2755

I noticed this a while back as well and asked the higher up guys. Right now, any place selling Panic is selling the leftover copies. So once Penguin sells out, Panic will be gone for good from them. Some stores still have Panic, so if you are looking for it, find a place quickly. It's still an item you can find if you look hard enough. It is discontinued though and will be impossible to get anywhere shortly.

-Doug

Feb 9, 2009
Reno, NV
Anyone know where I can get the gimmicks?

I don't wanna have the gimmicks wear out so easily after I buy the product itself and have it useless.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Guys,

This seems to be my department. While PANIC is no longer being sold by theory11, select authorized retailers and distributors were able to purchase some of the remaining quantity before it was marked as sold out on the site. That said, none have been sold since the item was marked "sold out," and the quantity remaining on those other sites is the last of the amount in existence.

So if you can get it, I suggest you pick it up, as we don't know how much longer it could be available to the masses.

Hope this helps.

Katie

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results