Masters of Illusion

I do not understand...
In the program they revealed secrets??
After their pérformance they show how to do all of the effects???

And... I think it is a great program but there are really bad performers

No his information is wrong. Masters of Illusion doesn't reveal any secrets. The show that follows it does. "Magics Greatest Secrets Revealed" with the Masked Magician.

May 27, 2009
No his information is wrong. Masters of Illusion doesn't reveal any secrets. The show that follows it does. "Magics Greatest Secrets Revealed" with the Masked Magician.

ok
It is because I had gotten confused and I just have watched masters of illuision
in youtube

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I still think it was a very stupid idea for Fox/whatever network to run Magics Biggest Secrets like RIGHT after Masters of Illusion. Specially sense one of the illusions the guy exposed was in fact just performed on Masters of Illusion.

Then again Fox has never been known for their smarts. Giving Seth McFarlane 3 shows, and canceling Married with Children when it was the top rated show at the time.

May 12, 2009

my info isn't wrong, i said that magics greatest secrets revealed is after masters of illusion

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
You don't get to be "all knowing" without making a **** load of big mistakes in the process. What is important is that you learn from those mistakes, and continue to learn throughout your life. Never be satisfied with where you are, always seek to be better than yourself.

Also to a lesser point, for the sake of saying it, I don't really consider myself "all knowing". I'm just always trying to learn something new.

Henderson:
Good to know you're comments are in earnest criticism. It appeared for a short time that you had an abnormally large axe to grind for some reason that wasn't apparent. Remember I can't interpret tone of voice through text, I'm not the cold reading expert after all. I've got a lot more to my character than a funny hat. The network though, has ultimate say on what image they want to present. As for patter, I do give a full two minute long build up to the presentation. Again, having not seen the footage, I don't know how much of that they chose to use.

Magic Shadow 9:
I perform a Belly Ribbon, Human Blockhead, Hand in Animal Trap, and Popcorn Kernel from Eye effect(s). All of which have aired with the exception of the popcorn kernel I believe.

I was watching masters of illusion and i saw a guy pull a small bean out of his eye... Was that you? I can not remember his name.

May 12, 2009
I take offense to that. I happen to think my street performances were pretty good for what I did.

your performences where good, but today i was watching a rerun of the episode where you did the human blockhead. in the each street performence there was the same spectators. do you guys just perform for the same people every time instead of doing with different people?

your performences where good, but today i was watching a rerun of the episode where you did the human blockhead. in the each street performence there was the same spectators. do you guys just perform for the same people every time instead of doing with different people?

The sequences in which I appear (along with about four other magicians) were all shot in the course of one night.

We all would literally busk our own crowed, and then take turns performing one effect each for the group before dismissing them. So in essence, the same group would see a set of four or so performers and then move on.

Once we each did our rotation, we would all work on busking a new crowed.

May 12, 2009
The sequences in which I appear (along with about four other magicians) were all shot in the course of one night.

We all would literally busk our own crowed, and then take turns performing one effect each for the group before dismissing them. So in essence, the same group would see a set of four or so performers and then move on.

Once we each did our rotation, we would all work on busking a new crowed.

ohh i get it. thanks for clearing that up. when i was watching it i was like: "wait, isn't that the same people from last time?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results