Where can I learn some good impromptu cigarette magic?

Apr 21, 2009
USA,Miami FL.
I think it's kind of cool to get in a bar take someone cigarrete or appear some from thin air a make something magical with...then just light up the cigarrete and give it a way or something. What guys can you recommend me?.

Aug 31, 2007
I don't know many cigarette effects, although, there is a cigar routine in Chris Kenner's "Totally Out of Control" book, called "Into the Woods" or something like that. I'm sure you can use cigarettes as oppose to cigars. I would definitely look into it.

Glad to help.

May 14, 2009
France
Take a look on David Stone - Stop Smoking cigarette routine.
You can do this routine without smoking.

Just here

It is not totally impromptu but a lot of moves which he teaches can be done impromptu.

Quit Smoking - the DVD by David Stone is where his Smoking routine is taught. There are a wealth of cigarette manipulations that are impromptu. Imagine Gregory Wilson's Recap routine, quit smoking has the same misdirectional feel as that.

Very entertaining!

I would thoroughly recommend it!

Ben Williams

Nov 14, 2007
Mexico City
Also from David Stone is the one I usually use (not a fan of fag magic): Cig Clean, from his The Real Secrets of Magic Volume 1. Easy, efective, visual, improptu and it came in one of me favorite DVDs. More than enough for me who is in this for mere hobby.

Actually, Andrew Mayne has a video with these kind of stuff, he takes it out of his nose, he sticks it into the eye,then take out in mouth, then he actually sticks it into his tongue ,when is lighten up[very visual]....of course you need to watch the dvd to figure out more

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results