Psychokinetic Silverware by Banachek

Dec 10, 2007
Does anyone know where I can find some performances of the material on this instructional video? i've used the search function but can't find much about it....same with Youtube. THanks in advance.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I agree with Dee.

If you want to learn silverware bending get this DVD and you will have more than enough material to work with. It also gives you ideas on how to makes some more impressive displays of the bending.

Dec 10, 2007
yeah, I've read nothing but good things about it. I'm 99% sure i'll get it, however, you know how you want to see a preview or something before you buy it......I guess I should be more specific in my question about seeing performances.....I should say I want to see some Good Performances.....I have seen a couple on YouTube but they are bad quality and more or less little kids that don't really sell it if you know what i mean. Any vids on the actuall Banachek doing an effect? I mean, the guy was all over tv at one time right?

May 1, 2009
UK
That is some of the material (Link above) you'll learn but also twisting, Banachek & Garry go into everything. the psychology of metal bending etc it's a great DVD with excellent teaching.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Woooo! Ben is here!

Ben is a magical God - He knows a lot of stuff and is a fantastic creator too!

For other resources on bending, check out liquid metal - strebler, metalblast - osterlind and I've got some work floating around the place too.

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results