Fanbacks on t11

Do you prefer tally-ho Circle-backs or Fan-backs

• FanBacks

Votes: 33 66.0%
  • CircleBacks

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters
Ok so this is most likely in the wrong place... sorry in advance if it is. but i was wondering if there's any particular reason as to why T11 stocks tally-ho circle backs and not fan backs, i personally prefer FB's but i assume it's down to preference so i would also like to know whether people prefer CB's or FB's

Feb 28, 2008
I don't know why this is, but black back Tally's have always lasted me longer than red or blue backs.

i assume that's something to do with them being limited and more recent.... i had the same thing with green bikes

so more people are voting for FB's, i'm not crazy... even though the design looks like my gran's carpet....
so how come t11 only stock circles........

I don't know why nobody has brought this up before but Theory11 should stock some Aladdins!:D

that's a good point too...
but i just don't see why fanbacks aren't available.... if they're already being supplied with CB's surely getting FB's as well is as simple as checking a box....

EDIT: exactly 2x as many votes for fans than circles

Mar 18, 2009
i definitly wish they had fan backs here at T11... that would make my day, cause i really want a brick of Fan backs.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results