Video Critique Please

Apr 26, 2008
Hey everyone, i was wondering if you could take a couple of minutes out of your ohh soo busy schedules and give me some feedback on another of my videos..
Here it is
Constructive criticism is completely welcome.. I don't really do lots of flourishing (i'm more of a magic performer) but i wanted to know what you think..

Dec 29, 2008
Colorado
Your card work looks pretty good. I enjoyed it. Good video editing, location and music choice too.

keep up the good work.

Oct 28, 2007
it was an alright video but next time cut down the time because 3:41 is way to long for that type of video and i started loosing intrest at the 2 minute mark.

and for your next video that takes more than a day to film you should wear the same outfit so the video looks consistant, you don't have to do this but it is something that really bothers me in videos.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Besides what has already been said, work on your clipshift before putting it in a video. The grip was way more unnatural than it should have been, and the square up was very messy as well. Also, when you film a clipshift make sure there is more color contrast so we can actually see the card changing. (E.g. red to black, ace to king...etc.)

Hope this helps, keep up the good work.

-Sanj

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
The beginning was nice, albeit a little too long. Also, nice Ego/Cardini!

Anyway, I thought it would be a lot more consistent if you got someone to film you doing the tricks, that way, the camera moves around, zooms in and out - just like in the intro.

G

Mar 18, 2009
it was alright, some move polishing is needed.
i did not really like the song choice, didn't really go well with the style of video.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I liked the overall "chill out" Feeling of the video, decent flourishes, amm, your chilpshift still needs work along with the Daniel madison card vanish, you flashed a little at the end, but almost nothing at all, Pretty good work.

BTW, You somehow remind me of Paul Mcartney, can't really say why.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results