Performance Pics of Members

Sep 1, 2007
lol i hav long hair too! i look more skatrr than rocker though.

lol same here.. cept i dont skate and i like hip-hop clothing not wearing pants as tight as my girlfriends pants =] no offence just funny in my opinion.

Well, I don't just look like a rocker, I am one. Represent. I wanna cut my hair, but I dunno what would look good. I had a fohawk before, and pulled it off, but it was too high maintenance. Blah. So I just grew it out again. I think there should be a thread for people to post non-magic, home (possibly embarassing) pix. That'd be awesome.

I remember when you had like spike hair..

Believe me guys,He's a 100% Korn fan..lol..

Well, I don't just look like a rocker, I am one. Represent. I wanna cut my hair, but I dunno what would look good. I had a fohawk before, and pulled it off, but it was too high maintenance. Blah. So I just grew it out again. I think there should be a thread for people to post non-magic, home (possibly embarassing) pix. That'd be awesome.

Haha, Amen my friend... amen.

koRn backstage? sweet... if Joey Jordison is still playing with them tell him this weird guy on a magic site you visit was gonna try wearing his mask whilst doing magic (if you couldn't guess, that'd be me)... ha

Great pics guys... and to the guy that has a pic of himself in a thong please never post that... I have this odd desire to sleep at night.. hahaha

Sharp

Haha, Amen my friend... amen.

koRn backstage? sweet... if Joey Jordison is still playing with them tell him this weird guy on a magic site you visit was gonna try wearing his mask whilst doing magic (if you couldn't guess, that'd be me)... ha

Great pics guys... and to the guy that has a pic of himself in a thong please never post that... I have this odd desire to sleep at night.. hahaha

Sharp

Yeah Jordison is still drumming for them. I'll tell him that. ;)
I'll be performing for Korn and the other bands touring with them Wednesday night, and i'll try to get some pix (and possibly a video?) to put up on here. That is if they let me take a camera with me. :p

Yeah Jordison is still drumming for them. I'll tell him that. ;)
I'll be performing for Korn and the other bands touring with them Wednesday night, and i'll try to get some pix (and possibly a video?) to put up on here. That is if they let me take a camera with me. :p

Damn, thats awesome man. I play drums and how freaking crazy that must be.. haha.. DEFIANTLY get a vid or pics and let me see them.. best of luck.

You have aim? Always great to talk with other musi/magicians.

Sharp

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Doubt anyone has heard of these bands (they aren't near as big as Korn) but I could possibly be able to perform for As I Lay Dying, Underoath, Haste The Day and a BUNCH more.

I've heard of all of them, and that's awesome! That'll be fun. I'll be shaking like hell when I perform for Korn. Nerves. They get the best of all of us.

Especially considering their lead singer wears a kilt and dreadlocks.. haha

Any metal fan has hear of As I Lay Dying Underoath or haste the day... their great.

Anyway, back on topic... I love looking at all the places you guys are performing at.

Sharp

Especially considering their lead singer wears a kilt and dreadlocks.. haha

Any metal fan has hear of As I Lay Dying Underoath or haste the day... their great.

Anyway, back on topic... I love looking at all the places you guys are performing at.

Sharp

Hey, Jon's kilt is awesome. He's (in my opinion) the koolest guy on Earth (there could be kooler people on Mars.....who knows?)

I'm mostly performing at school. The teachers get mad, but then they start watching, cuz i'm a master of persuasion........I guess......haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results