Angle Zero - Live Performance

Sep 20, 2008
I was browsing around my youtube channel, and i noticed that ive got one video of me doing magic.

Performing Angle Zero by Daniel Madison. One of the 'Student supervisors' were nice enough to film it for me.

Click meee

P.s. The little box was for any donations that people wanted to give. Also, written on its side is my full card magic routine. It was written there because i didnt know it by heart, and rather than go 'improv' like what i'd normally do, i was trying to exempt a full-on routine. Phase by Phase.

And if anyone's curious, i made £8 that day. which is round about 20 bucks.

Enjoy.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hmm... not bad, definitely worth watching. I think you definitely could have built it up more. Also, justification of why it was in the box would have helped.

Keep it up though,

-Sanj

Sep 20, 2008
Dont know actually. I was doing it tied to my necklace for most of the day. then i just fancied making it appear there. Never really thought of a justification. Anyways, this was last christmas. My handling of the effect is 10 times better, but i never really thought of a good way to justify the transposition of a torn corner. In fact, why tear off the corner anyways? Why not make the whole card vanish- Wait, why make it vanish?

Not adressing you directly, but it seems to be a major flaw in the effect itself. I am open for discussion regarding my video, and the effect itself.

-Sin

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Not adressing you directly, but it seems to be a major flaw in the effect itself. I am open for discussion regarding my video, and the effect itself.

Actually, you are quite right. Maybe I worded it badly. I still think there needs to be a better way of doing the effect. Some sort of story would do it justice, however, I still don't think anyone's come up with it yet. The effect is flawed as some see it, but it is also very direct.

As for last christmas, I know how much better you can get in only 6 months time.

:)

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Im actually glad to see this :D. do me a favour will ya sinful07? could you post this performance in the "Go_Out.Perform" thread? It would make an awesome addition =)

Sep 20, 2008
Actually, £8 is only around 13 bucks, but whatever...

Sorry, i didnt know there were Conversion-Critiques around in theory 11.

13 bucks it is.

You win. =]

Also, RD, yeah sure.

Sep 3, 2007
You should have them hold the box from the beginning. So the ending isn't as awkward.

As long as you trust your spectators to not run off with your $20-13. :)

Sep 20, 2008
That was the plan originally, but they had to carry walkie-talkies around. (Security purposes). You can see that she put it down as i handed her the deck.

So scenario was:

Camera girl (Spectator) had torn card in hand+ Camera

Spectator 2 Had walkie talkie in hand- She then put it down to handle the deck.

Jun 9, 2009
USA
Angle Zero Live Performance

Vince released him in the first place for his well being, and Angle went and got right back in the game elsewhere, which wont have made Vince too happy. Then again, would Vince think it could help to raise the ratings again?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results