The System by Dan and Dave

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey everyone. I have a new question for you all (at least if you own The System), what do you guys think about it? Please give me details on why you think it's good/bad in any way. I'm getting into flourishing and I want to know if this is a bad buy, good buy, or great buy. Thanks everyone!

-Perceptiv3CardMagic:D

Aug 31, 2007
If your just getting into flourishing, this is definitely not for you. I would suggest Xtreme Beginners for starters.

But as for the System; the flourishes are obviously amazing, although, the teaching isn't the greatest, but it gets the job done if you know what i mean. Also, the flourishes are difficult, which is why i wouldn't recommend this for starters.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
alright, thanks. but I do know most of the basics, like one handed cuts, false cuts, spreads, fans, pretty much all the basics. but I appreciate your help, i dont think I'll get the system until I'm more prepared.

Aug 31, 2007
alright, thanks. but I do know most of the basics, like one handed cuts, false cuts, spreads, fans, pretty much all the basics. but I appreciate your help, i dont think I'll get the system until I'm more prepared.
Well, i would just learn the Revolution Cut, and some Sybil cuts before buying The System. I guarantee there's tutorials on Youtube for those.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i love the system. ive only been flourishing for abou 4 months but just got the system about a month ago. some really fun stuff in there and im not just talking about the cuts. haha. but definitely the System and the Trilogy Flourishes disc are good picks for flourishing eventually. Also look into the Encyclopedia of Card Flourishes by Jerry. id say dechnique too but sadly, that wont be an option for much longer

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
i love the system. ive only been flourishing for abou 4 months but just got the system about a month ago. some really fun stuff in there and im not just talking about the cuts. haha. but definitely the System and the Trilogy Flourishes disc are good picks for flourishing eventually. Also look into the Encyclopedia of Card Flourishes by Jerry. id say dechnique too but sadly, that wont be an option for much longer

Cool. I think the System would be good if I learned the basics already. But before that do you think I should try out Xtreme Beginnerz on Ellusionist? It has tons of stuff on there that could be useful for me before The System. Let me know what you think.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results